Friday, September 10, 2010

Sorry I haven’t written in awhile. It’s been super crazy at work. There’s been more weird stuff going on, of course. But the weirdest by far is this picture I took. Remember how I said I keep seeing stuff out of the corner of my eye? Well I was in the Main Library atrium the other day, and I swear I saw something in one of the windows. So I whipped out my cell phone and snapped a photo. I’ll post it here for you to see. It could be some strange shadow on the window, but I don’t think it is.




__________________________________________________________________

Danse Immortelle: A Masquerade Ball
Friday, October 29, 2010 @ 8pm
Huntsville Public Library
Tickets: $10 in advance, $20 at the door
Tickets available after October 4 at any library location
__________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment